In today’s podcast:
– The Care Minister and MP for Faversham, Helen Whately, is calling for the UK and EU to “work together” to ensure the UK’s Covid vaccine supply is not impacted.
– A Kent charity says new immigration plans won’t stop people making dangerous journeys to get to Kent.
– Tonbridge and Malling’s Tom Tugendhat wants the maximum sentence for child cruelty offences to be increased to life imprisonment.
– A paperboy from Medway’s saved a 94-year-old woman’s life, after noticing she hadn’t picked up her newspapers for three days.
– And… reaction after Gillingham draw 2-2 with Doncaster Rovers.